- Outside of NYC, and for the duration of COVID-19 pandemic within the New York City, 1-7 Days regular UPS/FedEx rates apply.
- FREE Store Pickups. Order online, pick up later in person at the store - temporarily suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Same Day delivery orders in parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn ($35 minimum order). Same day delivery is subject to item availability - temporarily suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic
- We ship internationally (but you are on the hook for local customs, fees, and taxes)! Contact us if your country is not on the list of countries during check out.
- Shipping insurance is available as an option for every order at 1.5% of the order value. You can select/deselect it during the checkout.
STORE PICKUPS - temporarily suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic
- No time to wait for the delivery? No problem! Just place your order online ($10 minimum), and we will have it ready for you to pick up at the store. Just select "Store Pick Up" option at check out.
SAME-DAY DELIVERIES - temporarily suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Same Day delivery in parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn ($35 minimum order)
- Same-Day orders must be placed by 5 PM. Orders placed after 5 PM will be delivered the next day.
- Delivery must be delivered to doormen buildings or must have someone 21 years of age or older at home to sign for the package at the time of the delivery
- Same day delivery service is subject to item availability. Individual allocated items are not eligible for same-day delivery because they will need to be sourced specifically for your order. In this case, standard UPS/FedEx rates will apply.
Same day delivery area is shown below:
OUTSIDE NEW YORK CITY DELIVERIES (also applies to NYC orders for the duration of COVID-19 pandemic)
- Orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx
- If your order is being shipped via UPS, we offer Ground, Second Day Air, or Next Day Air Saver
- If your order is being shipped via FedEx we offer Ground, 2 Day, and Standard Overnight Delivery. Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
- NOTE: Unless you live in the Northeast, we discourage you from selecting "Ground Service" as your shipping method during peak winter and summer months, as weather conditions and longer delivery times may result in spoilage. We will gladly hold your purchases until we can ensure safer travel. If you opt to have your order shipped during such extreme weather, De Wine Spot cannot assume responsibility for the condition of your wines upon delivery.
SHIPPING INSURANCE and TRACKING:
De Wine Spot is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*IMPORTANT: Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "delivered." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint. Claims can be filed only for the product cost and do not include shipping fees, taxes, or any other non-product fees.
- If you chose to not protect your shipment by deselecting the Route+ option at checkout, De Wine Spot will not be responsible for damage, loss, or theft of your package/order.
- You can also use the Route app to track orders made with other merchants.
- Due to local state laws, we are unable to ship to you if you live in one of the states below:
- New Hampshire
- South Dakota
- Want to see these prohibitions era laws change? Take action at FREE THE GRAPES website
We deliver to the following countries (contact us if your country is not listed):
- Czech Republic
- Canada (Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec provinces ONLY)
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom